Fixing unresponsive script error is fairly simple, you simply need to increase the time before your script is considered unresponsive. Along with increasing amount of time, you also need to perform little maintenance on your browser. Let’s start it fixing on Firefox and perform other maintenance activities so avoid from this error.
Unresponsive Script in Firefox:
To fix unresponsive script error in Firefox, follow the steps given below.
1. Open new tab in Firefox and type “about:config” without quotes | Enter.
2. In the filter filed type “dom.max_script_run_time” without quotation | Press Enter
3. Now double click on Enter and Type “20” in pop up box | Press Enter.
4. Close newly opened tab.
5. Restart Firefox.
Unresponsive Script Error in Thunderbird:
Below are some simple instructions to fix unresponsive script error in thunderbird.
1. Open Thunderbird | Click on Tools | Select Options
2. Click on Advanced | Advanced Configuration
3. Click on Config Editor | In filter filed type “dom.max_script_run_time”
4. Double click on Entry and type “20” | Press Enter.
Fix Script Errors in Google Chrome:
1. Click on Wrench Option on right side of your browser.
2. Select Tools | Select Extensions
3. Disable unwanted extensions.
4. Restart Firefox.
5. If you are getting script error when you are browsing some particular site just press Ctrl + Shift + J
6. Check for the problem and search on Google for the problem.
Fix Internet Explorer Script Error:
Fixing Internet Explorer Script error is easier than any other browser. Follow the steps given below to fix IE script error.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on Tools in Menu Bar | Select Internet Options
3. Click on Advanced tab | Select browsing section
4. Disable Scrip Debugging (other) and check the boxes next to Disable Script Debugging (IE)
5. Also clear checkbox next to Display a notification about every script error | Click on OK | Restart your browser.
Repair Windows Registry:
Problem with registry entries related to web browser can cause script errors. You should repair Windows registry using some reliable registry fixing tool to fix browser related issues.
1. Download and Install some reliable Registry repair tool such as Reginout.
2. Start system scan for registry issues
3. Fix those errors.
Run Disk Cleanup:
Presence of junk in your system can result in slow down your browser. Run disk cleanup to remove browser and system junk.
1. Click on Start | All Programs | Accessories
2. System Tools | System Tools | Disk Clean Up
3. Select the volume and Press OK